Re:Treat Unisex Hair Services
Brighton, East Sussex
Your crowning glory. No matter how good your body, or how well you’re dressed, if your hair isn’t right, you won’t feel amazing. To enhance your individuality still further let me cut and treat your hair for you.
Add an Indian Head Massage for glorious condition and hair that just wants to grow and grow.
Giving you Time
With twenty years experience of hair styling, cutting and colouring, we’re happy to take the time to give you advice on what you really want; look through magazines; ask about colour; discuss different hair-cuts and styles, regardless of your age, sex or hair type. All of these treatments are carried out in the privacy of my treatment room with just the stylist in attendance.
Take a look at what I do:
- Super-styled – straightened, curled, dried – whatever you need for that great night out.
- Long and short hair – Specialist cuts for long /short hair along with anything else you want me to do with it.
- Barbering – Fades, beard trimming and clipper designs.
- Colouring – Natural or wacky; temporary or permanent. I have got it covered; grey can be covered; highlight/lowlights; or a complete all over colour enhancement.
- Little people – I specialise in first haircuts, ensuring the child has a positive experience.
- Bridal services – Up to the minute fashionable styles and classic trends; hairpieces and accessories are available. Whole wedding parties catered for. Initial consultations and practices are offered.
- Makeup – Professional makeup artist Jana Biroskova or Danielle can create your look and give you ideas.
Other services provided:
Dreadlocks, Braids & Rope Twists with Ashley from Lady Locks
“With 22 years experience of my own hair and other peoples, I have styled dreadlocks for weddings, installed braids, wraps, rope twists and dreads at festivals, as well as children’s centres and parties.
I can do Dutch and French braids and cornrows, and have a good eye for colour, should you need help choosing any added colours to compliment your style.
I have a variety of techniques for creating and attaching synthetic and natural extensions, and for natural dreadlocks I just use my trusty crochet hook and nothing else, unless you ask me too of course.
I have worked in 2 different shops in Camden’s Stable Market and High Street, and I now live in Brighton where I have continued my work for the last 15 years.
Recently I have become more adventurous, trying out hair sculptures creating flowers, hats and more out of people’s own hair, so I am making this my next project!”
– Ashley Desmond
What people say:
“Danni was recommended to me as a great hairdresser by a close friend. I am often cutting my own hair and have many disasters.
Danni is the only person who has managed to sort my hair out to my complete satisfaction.
I trust her skills and judgement always.”Rachel James
“Thanks for doing my hair Danielle, it’s exactly as I wanted it.
It’s so refreshing to have a hairdresser that listens to what you
I will always recommend you to all my friends.“Kev Grimshaw
“I have very long hair and a phobia of going to hairdressers, but Danielle is the one person I trust to cut my hair.
She listens to what I say and I am always delighted with the result.
I would recommend her to anyone for a haircut.”Gabrielle Lewry
Get in touch!
Call Danielle on 07817 361 791 to book an appointment, or visit my contact page: